Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stop Motion Animation

Are you ready foy your stop motion animation?

The clip I have attached was something I practised with to ensure everything is ready for tomorrow.
I took 90 photos and this provided me with 13.28 seconds worth of footage. Adding in the narration was very hard as it goes very quickly.

Remember:
Have you finished your background?
Have you got all the characters for your stop motion?
Have I completed my storyboard and script?

Some things to think about:
Using lego men was great but the focus was not great unless the camera was in close.
The lighting may affect your scene. Choose a place to set up your camera and check the lighting.
Camera flash - Do you need it or don't you? Check this when taking photos to check the glare. Sometimes working in the shadows is needed.

1 comment: