Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Shake Up to Remember.



To the children in Room 3,

Thank you for being seniors yesterday and leading by example when lining up on the court. I know that it was a scary episode, however you were very brave and responsible. I am pleased that you all went in to TURTLES when the earthquake happened. Well Done!

Your JOB is not over though. In Room 3 we support one another in difficult times, and we need to do the same in our families. Listen to your parents and be respectful. Times like these can cause stress, think about your actions and think, how can I help my parents?

Room 3, post a comment if you would like or email me abraham.atherton@ola.school.nz if you would like to say hi.

Yesterday, when I went home with Isiah and Ruthie, our house had shelves on the floor, lights had broken from the ceiling and smashed, my goldfish were very afraid, and my dogs were very pleased to see me. But all my family was healthy and well. I hope all the children in Room 3 and your families are healthy.

Take Care and God Bless

Mister A

No comments:

Post a Comment