Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Toymation

Hi It`s Nicholas and I am going to tell you about the work we have recently been doing........ Toymation or clay mation without the clay. We have all done two except the people who were away. The first one we did was about the Nativity you could add in things like the annunciation and the visitation. I was in a group with Alex, Liam, Josh K, And Ben. We did an awesome one same with all the others they are cool!!!We all have different jobs and roles to do to make it all work. In my group Liam and Ben did the camera, Alex and Josh K moved the characters and I was the director. The second time we had to do one about Christmas with Santa. I was in a group with Brayden, Josh K, and Alex. We did one with Santa crashing and a boy helping him to recover. These toymations will hopefully be on the blog soon.

Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment